SOLARLUX BI-FOLDING DOORS
As Authorised Partner of Solarlux, okoHaus are delighted to offer these very high performance bi-folding and sliding door products to the UK market. Manufacturered in Melle, north-west Germany and founded in 1983, Solarlux products can be found in projects across the world, where performance, sustainability and aesthetics are key drivers.
Offering superb thermal and security certification, the product range is ideally suited to compliment our range of alumininium clad timber and timber windows and doors.
okoHaus offer both a supply and install and install only package for these exceptional products, and are able to offer product and project advice at the early stages of your project.
Solarlux bi-folding doors are available with all aluminium, all timber or aluminium clad timber construction, to suit your preference of performance and aesthetics.
Timber elements are glue-laminated and fully factory treated, meaning they have class leading dimensional stability and won't rot.
The external aluminium sash protects the internal timber from the worst of the weather, resulting in extremely low maintenance.
Timber is sourced from sustainably managed forests holding FSC or PEFC certification, so you can be sure for each tree cut down at least one is planted, continuing the natural carbon store of the forest.
In fact, through Chain of Custody certification it is possible to pinpoint the exact harvest your window or door came from.
Fully factory finished in a huge range of RAL colours, there is no need to paint on site after installation.
Aluminium clad timber products can have external and internal surfaces finished in different colours for no additional charge.
Delivered factory glazed and finished, installation by our Solarlux trained team is simple and pain free. okoHaus offer a free of charge detailing consulation service and site survey.
- Bi-fold doors in aluminium, timber or alu-clad timber
- Range of options for timber species and finish
- PAS24 (building regulations part Q) compliant options
- Panel joint width / sight line as slim as 99mm
- Double or triple glazed
- Bespoke sizing to suit your project
- Factory finished powder coated or anodised aluminium externally
- Factory finished timber internally
- Range of timber species available; spruce, pine, fir, larch, oak, douglas fir, mahogany
- Sustainably sourced timber from FSC and PEFC certified forests
- Chain of Custody certification
- Low embodied energy
- Low life cycle cost
- Anticipated service life of more than 50 years
- Super low maintenance
- Whole window / door U values down to 0.9W/m2K.
- Optional PassiveHaus certified bi-fold system with whole window / door U values down to 0.8W/m2K
- Door heights up to 3.5m (110kg per panel)
- Huge range of colours available
- Unique 'TwinX' concealed panel centering mechanism keeps panels aligned with one another and contributes to exceptional air, wind and water tightness
- Ideal balance of low maintenance and low embodied energy
- 10 year warranty as standard