FT-VILSTAL HIGH PERFORMANCE WINDOWS AND DOORS
As Authorised Partner of FT-Vilstal, okoHaus are delighted to offer these very high performance window, door and curtain walling products to the UK market. With factories across Germany FT-Vilstal products can be found in projects across the world, where performance, sustainability and aesthetics are key drivers.
Offering detailing to satisfy true Passive House interface detailing, the broad product range is focussed on aluminium clad timber and timber products.
okoHaus offer both a supply and install and install only package for these exceptional products, and are able to offer product and project advice at the early stages of your project.
The timber is glue-laminated and fully factory treated, meaning they have class leading dimensional stability and won't rot.
The external aluminium sash protects the internal timber from the worst of the weather, resulting in extremely low maintenance.
Timber is sourced from sustainably managed forests holding FSC or PEFC certification, so you can be sure for each tree cut down at least one is planted, continuing the natural carbon store of the forest.
In fact, through Chain of Custody certification it is possible to pinpoint the exact harvest your window or door came from.
Fully factory finished in a huge range of RAL colours, there is no need to paint on site after installation.
External and internal surfaces can be finished in different colours for no additional charge.
Delivered factory glazed and with all ironmongery installed and ready to use, installation by our team is simple and pain free.
- Windows and doors, including multi track sliders, bi-folds
- Multi level drainage curtain walling system
- Range of sash and frame configurations
- Double or triple glazed
- Bespoke sizing to suit your project
- Factory finished powder coated or anodised aluminium externally
- External aluminium cladding with welded mitre joints, creating a perfectly smooth face
- Factory finished timber internally
- Range of timber species available; spruce, pine, fir, larch, oak, douglas fir, mahogany
- Fully concealed window hardware
- Sustainably sourced timber from FSC and PEFC certified forests
- Chain of Custody certification
- Low embodied energy
- Low life cycle cost
- Anticipated service life of more than 50 years
- Super low maintenance
- Whole window U values down to 0.64W/m2K with the option of Passive House certified products
- Acoustic reduction up to 48dB Rw
- Huge range of colours available
- Choose different internal and external colours for no additional cost
- Ideal balance of low maintenance and low embodied energy
- 10 year warranty on windows as standard
- 5 year warranty on doors as standard