RATIONEL ALUMINIUM CLAD TIMBER WINDOWS AND DOORS
Our Rationel AuraPlus and FormaPlus range of products are aluminium clad timber windows and doors with the highest performance levels.
The timber is glue-laminated and fully factory treated, meaning they have class leading dimensional stability and won't rot.
The external aluminium cladding protects the internal timber from the worst of the weather, resulting in extremely low maintenance.
Timber is sourced from sustainably managed forests holding FSC certification, so you can be sure for each tree cut down at least one is planted, continuing the natural carbon store of the forest.
In fact, through Chain of Custody certification it is possible to pinpoint the exact harvest your window or door came from.
Fully factory finished in a huge range of RAL colours, there is no need to paint on site after installation.
External and internal surfaces can be finished in different colours for no additional charge.
Delivered factory glazed and with all ironmongery installed and ready to use, installation is simple and pain free.
- Windows and doors
- Double or triple glazed
- Bespoke sizing to suit your project
- Factory finished powder coated or anodised aluminium externally
- Factory finished timber internally
- Sustainably sourced timber from FSC certified forests
- Chain of Custody certification
- Low embodied energy
- Low life cycle cost
- Anticipated service life of 71-83 years (verses 30 years for UPVC)
- Super low maintenance
- Secured by Design certified
- High security, meeting Building Regulations Approved Document part Q as standard
- Whole window U values from 1.29W/m2K (double glazed) to 0.79W/m2K (triple glazed)
- Acoustic reduction from 34dB Rw to 42dB Rw
- Huge range of colours available
- Choose different internal and external colours for no additional cost
- Ideal balance of low maintenance and low embodied energy